Little Melodies classes are our young children’s community arts program, and feature unique movement-arts classes for children created by artist and educator Rachel Lee Davis. Children learn dance, music, and vocal technique in a warm and joyful environment that invites children to be themselves. Interspersed with singing, reading, music theory games, creative improv, and free play, Little Melodies offers a dynamic introduction to the performing arts for boys and girls, and are special needs inclusive! To read more about Why our approach to performing arts is different, read our Blog Here.
If you are interested in supporting a Little Melodies classroom, check out the Little Melodies Scholarship Fund OR the Kazoos-4-Kids program.
Available classes will be posted below when available!
– Level 1/2 —Ages 2 to 4 —45 minutes
Optional Mommy/Daddy & Me Style included in this class. Parents who plan to participate with their children, please arrive on time so that you don’t miss the ESSENTIAL instructions for participating parents.
– Level 3/4—Ages 4-6 —45 minutes
Please arrive on time so your children can meet their classmates.
- $15/drop-in. $5 off for each child if you bring a friend! Class Cards also available. PAY BELOW.
- Download Little Melodies Registration & Waiver_ Summer 2017
- Join our Facebook Group for updates, polls for fall classes and connections with other Little Melodies Families!
- Can’t attend this Summer? Contact Us and tell us you’d like a Fall/Spring Class Session!